Researcher20-1 : Non-Regular
|Inst./Lab.||Institute of Particle and Nuclear Studies, etc..|
|Term||Initially for one year. Extendable until the end of March 2025 with mutual agreement|
|Number||a few person|
|Deadline||November 30, 2020, Japan time|
|Guidelines for application||
We call applications for a few postdoctoral fellows to work on the experiment for precision measurement of anomalous magnetic moment (g-2) and electric dipole moment (EDM) with an ultra-cold muon beam at J-PARC. The successful applicant(s) will be able to play a central role in design, construction, and data taking of the experiment.
The successful applicant(s) will work closely with the member of the J-PARC muon g-2/EDM collaboration. The appointment will be made with one of the following institutes
(1) Institute of Science and Technology, Niigata University
(2) Research Center for Advanced Particle Physics (RCAPP), Kyushu University
(3) Institute of Particle and Nuclear Studies (IPNS), KEK
(4) Cryogenics Science Center, KEK
(5) Accelerator Laboratory, KEK.
Applicants are expected to have Ph.D. in experimental particle physics or other related fields by the time of the appointment.