KEK Concert Series
KEK organizes special music concerts by professional players on a regular basis.
The music played in the KEK concert series is diverse, ranging from classical music in various periods (Baroque to contemporary) to traditional folk songs.
Lectures by the players are sometimes accompanied to provide the background of the music in the concert.
【66th】Ensemble of String, Wind and Piano
Date & Time
- J. S. Bach：Cello Suites No.1 (Extracts)
- F. Chopin：Ballade No.2
- H. Herz : Variations on Non più mesta from Rossini’s La Cenerentola
- F. J. Haydn：Divertimento in D Major (arr. G. Piatigorsky)
- R. Schumann：Fantasiestücke Op.73
- J. Brahms：Trio for Clarinet, Cello and Piano Op.114
- Osamu Wada (Cello)
- Asuka Jitsukawa (Piano)
- Tomio Kobayashi (Clarinet)
- High Energy Accelerator Research Organaization (KEK)
- Kobayashi Hall
- Admission FREE
- NO reservation required (First come first served basis)
- FREE parking lots available
- The reception desk opens at 30min. before the concert begins.