Latest Status of KEK
Latest Status of KEK
◆A staff of KEK on Tsukuba campus has been confirmed positive of COVID-19 on July 20 as a result of the PCR test. The symptom of this staff is mild. This staff is in the hospital. The infection route is being confirmed. Since the staff has been working until 18th, we have already given instructions such as stand-by at home to the contact person. We have already disinfected the places used by the staff.
With the safety of users and staff as the top priority, we will cooperate with health centers and related local governments and continue to take appropriate measures to prevent from spreading the infection.
《 The status in the last two weeks is listed 》
When entering KEK Tsukuba Campus
- If you have a fever or symptoms similar to common cold, please refrain from entering/coming to KEK Tsukuba Campus
- Wear a face mask when entering and while on the campus
- To prevent heatstroke, take off your mask when you are outside and if you can keep enough distance (at least 2 meters) from others
- Wash your hands or disinfect your hands with alcohol-based hand rub when entering buildings.
Submission of a pledge
- Please submit a pledge written by KEK
- Stop by the Information Center and fill out the necessary information in the provided pledge
- Please choose the form according to the length of your stay
- If your stay is more than a month → 【Form 1-2】Regular Visitor (for KEK users)
- If your stay is less than a month → 【Form 2】Temporary Visitor
Visiting from overseas
- You can enter KEK Tsukuba Campus from the 15th full day after entering Japan (the day of your arrival is not counted)
- To find out how to complete your 14-day waiting period (self-isolation) upon your arrival, please refer to the link below
Infection control measures at KEK Tsukuba Campus
While staying on KEK Tsukuba Campus
- If you have a fever or symptoms similar to common cold (or may be infected) while your stay, please follow and comply with the guidelines below
- If you are found to be infected with COVID-19 within 14 days after finishing the experiment at KEK Tsukuba Campus, you must report to Users Office on Tsukuba campus as soon as possible.
If you are in a difficult situation to go back to your country
- Please contact Users Office (Tsukuba)
Japanese government policy
- Foreigners coming from the specified countries and regions (see link below) are refused to enter into Japan
- Arrivals from the countries and regions, which are subject to refusal of entry, are not allowed to enter into Japan until the relevant restrictions are lifted